Coaching will provide you with an environment that is supportive, encouraging and objective so that you can make the changes that you are ready to make in your life. It’s a place where you can be heard and listened to.
Why hire a life coach?
- Life coaching provides you with the tools to move forward and live an abundant life.
- Coaching focuses solely on YOU in a supportive, encouraging and objective environment.
- Share your concerns, aspirations and dreams.
- Create a plan and make it happen.
- Invest time to enhance relationships, make career choices and attain your ambitions.
- Together we will identify, clarify and formulate the steps to achieve your goals and the barriers which stand in the way.
You can benefit from working with a certified life coach if YOU:
- Want more out of life your life and you are ready to step out of your comfort zone and do something about it.
- Could use someone who will listen to you, encourage you and help you move forward.
- Know what is next in your life and could use someone to assist you in planning and holding you accountable.
- Are eager to live an abundant life.
- Need someone who is objective and nonjudgmental listen to you and encourage you in your hopes, worries, aspirations and dreams.
- Have goals and you are ready to attain them.
- Need clarity in setting goals and taking action to achieve them.
- Are not satisfied with your relationships, marriage, family life, or career.
- Desire to make changes, but instead find yourself in the same place and stuck in a rut.
Take the time now to give attention to what you know you can do and do it! This is the time!
“ I found that coaching allowed me to take the current obstacle, goal, or vision that I had and break it down into manageable and achievable sections. This in turn helped me to feel less like I was “spinning my wheels” on an issue and more in control over what I was going to do next and how I was going to react. It really helped to reduce the stress level that I was experiencing.” Melinda P.
Gina was my life coach for about a year; I am a motivated person, but with all of my busy days and schedules, I can procrastinate, and also can do for others, often forgetting what I need for myself. Gina helped me to be introspective to what is most important to me, in life, to make reachable goals, and march towards them. She directed me to some meaningful literature, as well. Thank you Gina, for being a mentor and a friend! Lori M.
Please feel free to contact me at 646.854.6384 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for a complimentary phone call